“Well! I’ve often seen a cat without a grin,” thought Alice; “but a grin without a cat! It’s the most curious thing I ever saw in all my life!” —Chapter 6, Pig and Pepper
We like to believe Alice grew up to be a cynical goth with a distrust for authority and a love of tea and good stripey socks.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex for breathability, durability, and stretch
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- 200N Thread Count for highest level of detail
- 40 Gram Socks with smooth seams
No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Size 6-13, may be snug on wider calves