Party like it's 17th Century France.
We have teamed up with Artisan Tarot for their Jean Noblet tarot deck release. The Jean Noblet Tarot was produced in Paris in 1650 and is believed to be the oldest Tarot de Marseille deck. The only existing copy is preserved in the National Library of France.
La Lune is French for The Moon and this sock is based on The Moon card from the deck.
Does not include card. Decks available for purchase at artisantarot.com
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex for breathability, durability, and stretch
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- 200N Thread Count for highest level of detail
- 40 Gram Socks with smooth seams
No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Size 6-13, may be snug on wider calves