The name "belladonna" means "beautiful lady," and was chosen because of a risky practice in Italy. The belladonna berry juice was used historically in Italy to enlarge the pupils of women, giving them a striking appearance.
Poisonous plants that can kill you, but make it fashion.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex for breathability, durability, and stretch
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- 200N Thread Count for highest level of detail
- Lil' heel pillow prevents slipping and adds comfort
- 40 Gram Socks with smooth seams
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Size 6-11