We didn't go to the moon until 1969, but that didn't stop science fiction writers in the 1950s from imagining a future of wide headed aliens, flying saucers, and bubbly space suits. This sock is our homage to awesome 1950s flicks like Invaders from Mars, War of the Worlds, Killers from Space, and Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex for breathability, durability, and stretch
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- 200N Thread Count for highest level of detail
- 40 Gram Socks with smooth seams
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Size 6-13, may be snug on wider calves