Mexican designer Angelo Montiel has been creating fun, whimsical, and spooky designs for us for years. It was about time we launched his own collection. His first signature design, "Dia De Los Muertos," is a tribute to his cultural heritage and a celebration of loved ones who have passed. It also glows under a black light!
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex for breathability, durability, and stretch
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- 200N Thread Count for highest level of detail
- 40 Gram Socks with smooth seams
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Size 6-13, may be snug on wider calves