Florence Nightingale was a badass woman, the founder of modern nursing and a social reformer in her day. She was instrumental in reforming healthcare, advocated for hunger relief, and helped abolish prostitution laws that were harsh on women while increasing jobs for women.
So that's where the name of these socks come from. Amazingly cool and feminine socks with a badass twist - just like Florence.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex for breathability, durability, and stretch
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- 200N Thread Count for highest level of detail
- 40 Gram Socks with smooth seams
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Size 6-13, may be snug on wider calves