Our first collaboration - Hagborn Trade is a woman/minority owned witchy independent design service that promotes the merging of antique, occult, & arcane styles of design while elevating community cultural expression, skills, & wellness
Naturally, we became friends and decided to make an owl sock because that's what friends do. They make owl socks. Turn heads in these custom socks while also benefitting the BTFA Collective with a portion of all sales.
Owls are seen as sacred symbols across multiple cultures—widely representing a “death” of the old ways of thinking and perceiving, and illuminating a deeper understanding and wisdom.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex for breathability, durability, and stretch
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- 200N Thread Count for highest level of detail
- 40 Gram Socks with smooth seams
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Size 6-13, may be snug on wider calves